Thursday 25 March 2010

How to stop being murdered on Facebook.

I am so angry right now. It has just been in the news (the other week) that someone has been murdered on Facebook, and yet Facebook have done nothing to stop this happening! It's ridiculous that people are being murdered on Facebook as we speak, and all we seem to do is poke each other and then send each other a golden chicken on Farmville.




I think it's time we all stood up and made a stand against this senseless murdering that's taking place on Facebook the whole time we are on there. We are FaceBookers, but we are not faceless witnesses. If you see someone being murdered on Facebook, then it's your cyber duty to report this to the police immediately. I suggest that everyone befriends a serving police officer on Facebook ready for such an eventuality and then you can instantly message them to say "Hey! There's a murder taking place on Facebook". They can then swoop in and prevent the murder from taking place, and we can then all get back to Mafia Wars in peace.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I got murdered on Facebook only yesterday. I reported it to my local police station (as it was a Thursday, between 4.30 and 5.00pm, it was open)and they were just plain DISMISSIVE. Can you believe it? I marched in and told them in no uncertain terms that I'd been murdered on Facebook, and that snotty so-called policeman on duty told me that they obviously hadn't done a very good job of it.

    No attempt to take a statement with names, dates, places, nothing like that. And yet these are the self-same police that complain about having to do paperwork.

    That's the last time I report murders to MY local police, I can tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Local police are rubbish for this sort of thing, like cyber murder.

    I always think it's best to call the national crime squad, or MI5.

    ReplyDelete