Sunday 4 April 2010

I've entered a contest to win.

The policeman is calling edwina a dirty pig, and she is thinking that
he is a dirty pig but she's not sure how dirty he is.
I've entered this cartoon in a contest on a cartoonist forum for professional cartoonists. I have my legal team ready, incase I don't get any votes. I think it's possibly the best cartoon in the contest, but knowing how cliche the cartoonist forum can be, I'm expecting a conspiracy against my cartoon. I'll probably be disqualified on a techincality or something, like not meeting the deadline, but as I say to many of my clients, I can't work well within a deadline. I'm a cartoonist (and article writer, and spiritualist), not a bloody performing monkey!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice drip, Leonard. You've put me off me supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it, but my entry was disqualified!!! Looks like there's no level they will stoop to stop me winning this contest. Proof yet again, about it being nothing to do with ability, and everything to do with who you know!!!

    I'm disgusted. I think I might start my own contest on here to teach them all a lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think your treatment at the hands of the so-called cartoonists convention was a disgrace. I couldn't believe that your entry wasn't a sure-fire winner, and I suspect your rampantly psychotic paranoia is in fact a rare insight into the true nature of this organisation.

    Still, you're a member of the CCEABOSETW, so rest assured that your future cartoon career is in safe hands. Even if they're covered in gel pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dISGRACEFUL! i'D LIKE TO MEET THE IDIOTIC jOBSWORTH THAT MADE THAT DECISION IN A DARKENED ALLEYWAY, i CAN TELL YOU!

    Oops! Caps lock. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still in shock. I can't believe it. I used COMIC SANS and everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete