Saturday 1 May 2010

I've started a new blog.

Considering the great success of this blog, I thought it was about time I had some other blogs in my blog empire. My new blog is called Vulgarama. It's mostly full of rude words at the moment but when I've finished my community service got back from my trip away I will update it with some interesting pictures, and maybe even some photos.




In time I will be looking for some new blog authors for this wonderful blog. These tea towels won't sell themselves you know.

3 comments:

  1. That yellow character in the cartoon at the bottom appears to have an alarming-looking growth, or series of growths, from the scalp. I've seen seaweed that looks like that, but it was attached to a rock under the English Channel and seemed somehow more at home there.

    I think this character should get it seen to. It's not fair to transplant God's flora in this fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vulgarama hasn't been the success that I hoped it would be.

    The characture isn't part of this article. I stole it from another article that I posted later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - that's all right then!

    ReplyDelete