Monday 10 May 2010

I'm back. I'm thinking of you.

Well that was an interesting trip. I can't say where I've been because I was doing something top secret and I don't want to make all the agoraphobic visitors jealous. It involved going outside, and that's all I'm prepared to say. Indoor travelling just isn't my sort of thing.


While I was away from the website I'm pleased to see that My Paul Mahoney and Cathy whathername carried the torch for Talent Free by posting some wonderful articles. I will now burn the poloroids next weekend when I have my weekend barbaque next weekend as promised. Redvers poloroids will be posted as also promised!


When I got away from my trip I had many emails waiting for me for emails commissions for lots of exciting projects. I'm not going to be able to draw many Talent Free cartoons for a while, while I catch up with all the exciting projects, and I'm not going to be able to tell you what those exciting projects are due to client confidentiality reasons. Not even the one that wants a cartoon caricture design for their Weymouth holiday camp corportate DVD presentation or the one that wants my expert services as a prooof reader for their plumbing services web gateway portal website.


I might even have to get up early in the morning, and not watch cash in the atticc.


Onwards and upwards then with the cartoon artistic services and copyrighting business services (UK) limited.


I think that's enough for Google.

2 comments:

  1. Cathy Whathername? Sounds very Wutheringwossnames to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cathy. I couldn't remember your other name.

    ReplyDelete