Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hear's more unoriginal crap.

I'm stunned. Just this very morning (incidentally the three year anniversary of the death of my mothers next door neighbor of all days!) I discover that someone has been copying my hard work of hilarious cartoons and illustrations (at reasonable prices). 


I cannot understand why anyone would want to copy my highly original artwork, done using unique methods, that no one else should be using. Here' is the offending cartoon:


and here is the cheap copy:


As you can see the similarities are just staggering. Why would someone want to do this to me? I depend on drawings such as the above one thus. I'm sorry to say this, but if I ever find out who is pirating my hilarious cartoons (at reasonable prices) I shall have no option to sue them.

4 comments:

  1. That cartoon is just so hilarious that you can't really blame them, Leonard. Unfortunately, that's the price of fame.

    Good luck with the litigation, though I note that your plagiarist doesn't even have the balls to sign their name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Cathy. I knew you would understand.

    Would you like to buy this cartoon? I think it would look great on your fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't.
    Cathy is going for the minimalist fridge front look at the moment.

    ReplyDelete