Friday 11 March 2011

I won't do it, I just won't do it.

Sad news about this blog. After 1 year of building up a brilliant relationship with online multi-disciplinary business associates and many of you, my loving pubic, I have decided to continue with this blog for yet another year. Yes, it hasn't been as successful as I'd hope. None of the major media outlets stumbled upon it (despite me adding it to Stumble Upon with a brilliant review and everything!) and I've not become incredibly wealthy like Donald Disney or any of the other well know cartoonists and SEO experts out there.


Disappointment, yes. But I'm the sort of person that is not put off by death threats and legal action. In fact, that sort of thing drives me on to succeed even more. Tell me it's rubbish, and I'll just keep on coming with it over and over again. The more people tell me I can't draw, the more I will draw. Come to think of it, if people told me I was a brilliant drawer, then I would also continue to draw. There's no stopping me really. You're opinion counts for nothing!


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment