Friday 22 October 2010

Caption Competition.


I must apoloigise to all the people that look forward to my regular updates on the world of cartooning and Search Engine Optomisation. I have been very busy this past week with my hedge and lawn. Preparing it for the winter months. I think the netting looks nice.


I have decided that it's time that we held a caption competition here on Talent Free. I know that lots of you who can't draw really funny cartoons like me, and Cathy , but you can come up with lots of splendid captions (judging by all the 'captions' I've been recieving in my email just lately!!!) So the task this week is to come up with a caption for the above cartoon that I have drawn. There will be a prize for the winner of the contest (Gel pens possibly, but not the matallic set - I'm saving them to drawer some special christmas cards for friends and relatives over the festive season).

Please leave a comment if you can think of an hilarious caption that matches the hilarity of the original cartoon. The object in the middle IS a free standing swimming pool (incase you was wondering, or have never seen a swimming pool before!)

4 comments:

  1. "Is this a free standing swimming pool, or are you just happy to see me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's a great caption Mr Bright, and so far I think it's the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yummo - spearmint flavour!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your entry into the contest Cathy, or are you just chewing something?

    ReplyDelete