Thursday 7 June 2012

Dream cartoons.

Sometimes it's hard to come up with a good idea for a cartoon. As easy as it maybe to draw excellent cartoons (as I do), coming up with unique original ideas can be difficult at times. Even I feel that sometimes.

One solution I have found is to just listen to your dreams. Last night for instance, I had a dream that some people were being chased by a run-a-way bus (it was a red double decker!). I thought this would make a very interesting cartoon, especially for anyone who has ever been chased by a run-a-way bus. For others, it may seem amusing to some degree. It's one of those special cartoons that everyone can take something away from, from reliving abject horror of a near death experience, to maniacal laughter at watching people running for their lives.

If you would like this cartoon, or another one like it (I can draw taxis as well) for your newsletter or school presentation then please get in touch.
During the month of June I have some very special offers on reproduction fees:

Buy one cartoon, get another cartoon FREE. Cartoons start from just £20. This includes FREE emailing of the cartoon to the address of your choosing - WORLD WIDE service.

* Cartoons in Photoshop format will incur an additional fee of £3.49+vat.

3 comments:

  1. Richard Skipworth9 June 2012 at 12:06

    What a remarkable dream/cartoon combination. Why only three days ago I caught sight of a red bus, and yesterday I crossed the road. Spooky or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see anything remarkable about this. The cartoons are horrible. Walt Disney would be turning in his grave if he wasn't cyrogenically frozen.

    This is NOT cartoon artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously Mr Anonymouse is someone with zero ability to see what unique and individual cartoon artwork is all about. I expect that comment was made by someone who can't even colour something in without going over the lines!

    People like that disgust me. I would report this person the the police for harassment, but of course as with the case with all internet trolls (who all seem to have a problem with my unique artistic talent) they are cowards who hide behind names like Anonymouse.

    I advise anyone who has the courage to create something unique and share it with the whole internet, to ignore such people, and not to give them the satisfaction of responding to their bitter and twisted words with a response. I what I just did.

    ReplyDelete